Friday, November 5, 2010

Pupcakes!

A friend, and former coworker, asked me to make cupcakes and a smash cupcake for her son's upcoming 1st birthday party. The theme of the party is puppy dogs! Since they are all fresh out of the oven, and now safely stored in my refrigerator, I thought I would share a few snapshots of the doggone cuties!

The entire pupcake pack

B-man's smash cake (vanilla cake, buttercream frosting, chocolate dots and bones)

The cupcakes (vanilla w/chocolate buttercream and chocolate #1
& devil's food w/baby blue buttercream and bones made out of sugar)

B-man's Mom also made an awesome cupcake stand after she found the directions in one of my previous posts. I can't wait to see them all setup!

I hope you enjoy your 1st birthday party B-man! Have an awesome time smashing that cake.


Happy Baking,
AJ

No comments:

Post a Comment