Saturday, April 2, 2011

Hippity...Hoppity...Easter is on its way!

Easter is just around the corner! Have you figured out your Easter desserts? I have been playing around with cupcake ideas for my Easter gathering and I thought I would share them with you.

This year I decided on 2 types of cupcakes: carrot cake with cream cheese frosting and a vanilla cupcake decorated like an Easter basket. I let my husband taste the carrot cake and he LOVED it. This is a good sign considering he never eats carrots. I might have found a way to feed him his vegetables... :)

Carrot cake with cream cheese frosting and a handmade chocolate carrot topper

Easter basket cupcakes: vanilla cake with buttercream frosting, a handmade chocolate handle, and robin eggs
If you are interesting in purchasing these cupcakes, well not this batch - a fresh one, for your Easter gathering let me know. They are $24 per dozen (you can mix designs). I will be accepting orders until April 18th. You can order by sending me an email, commenting on this post, or chatting via Facebook.

Happy Baking,
AJ

No comments:

Post a Comment