Friday, October 21, 2011

Fall Festival Cupcakes and Treats

My daughter's school is hosting their annual fall festival tonight. They offer games in each of the classrooms and a silent auction. Most of the items are themed baskets that each class puts together. This year my daughter's class' theme was art, and they put together a great basket full of art supplies. In addition to class baskets other items get added to the auction from local businesses.

The front desk staff has always been a great supporter of my cupcakes and even promote my business for me. :) Ms. Marlen asked me to donate some cupcakes for this year's auction and I was thrilled. I whipped up a dozen Halloween themed cupcakes and packed a Frankenstein bucket full of treats.


Inside the Frankenstein bucket I packaged sugar cookies made to look like candy corn. I also packaged up some "spooky smores" by putting graham crackers, snack size Hershey bars, and a Halloween peep in a bag! I hope that these treats get a great bid and raise money to help support my daughter's school!

Happy Baking,
AJ

No comments:

Post a Comment