Saturday, August 27, 2011

Ooh baby, baby

Today I have a cupcake delivery for a baby shower. A group of girlfriends are getting together to celebrate the adoption of a little baby girl. When Natalie contacted me about the order she made me smile. She said something to the effect of, "I signed up to bring the cake/cupcakes and I knew I would call you." Have I ever told you that I love my clients? Well, um, I do! :)

I sent her a few concepts and we finally agreed on vanilla and chocolate cupcakes with three different designs. Here is how they turned out:


Here is the design run down (L to R):
  • Lavender tinted buttercream in a flower swirl with pearl sixlets
  • Lavender tinted buttercream with a white hand cut fondant flower on top
  • Lavender tinted and white buttercream swirled with sugar sprinkles on top
Natalie,
I hope you and your friends have a wonderful time celebrating the new baby girl's arrival! Enjoy your cupcakes.

Happy Baking,
AJ

No comments:

Post a Comment