Friday, December 24, 2010

Cupcakes for Santa

My daughter, who is three, was given this Mickey & Minnie cupcake set from a good friend of mine. Really cute gift set huh? As soon as my daughter saw it she immediately said, "I want to bake cupcakes for Santa Mommy."  I have to admit, I said the same thing! :)



This morning we embarked on our mini cupcake journey. Even though I baked nearly 8 dozen cupcakes yesterday, I couldn't turn down my little girl's request to bake. Santa needed HER cupcakes, not mine. She was very excited and wanted to take part in every part of the process...except for cracking eggs.

She helped mix the batter

Helped fill the liners with batter

Helped me frost the mini cupcakes

Then she added sprinkles to each

All the cupcakes are ready for Santa...well not all of them
After she was done baking and decorating she ate one of her masterpieces. She said, "mmmmm" and was nodding her head yes. I might have just found a cupcake assistant! :)

Happy Baking,
AJ

No comments:

Post a Comment