Saturday, October 2, 2010

The Tackle Box: A must have for transporting cupcakes

Most of my early cupcakes always stayed at home. Then the need arose to transport them to a family birthday party, my daughter's school, work etc. It was then I realized that I didn't have a safe way to transport them. One day at work a fellow baker, Katie, came in with the most AMAZING invention...a cupcake tackle box! Of course it was from Martha Stewart...that woman thinks of everything.  I immediately went out and got one. Now I have two, and contemplating getting a third!


Each tackle box holds 2 dozen cupcakes
 She also sells cupcake gift boxes too. Right now she has some out for Halloween:


P.S. If you don't have a need to transport cupcakes, the tackle box serves as a great storage container too!

Both of these items can be ordered online @ Macy's:

Happy Baking,
AJ

No comments:

Post a Comment