Saturday, July 23, 2011

Fun, Fabulous, and Fifty!

Holly called me to help out with her Mom's upcoming 50th birthday. When I asked her what the theme was she told me "Fun, Fabulous, and Fifty." Then she sent me a picture of some of the decorations so I could get some ideas. When I saw the combination of polka dots, zebra print, black, white, and pink I knew these were going to be FUN!

Vanilla cake with pink buttercream frosting. Decorated with black sixlets, zebra sugar sheets, and "50" candles

After the cupcakes were ready I drove them to the restaurant to setup for the party. The cupcakes were only some of the fabulous decor Holly had purchased. I mean the theme does have to live up to its name right?!? There were balloons with boa borders, zebra printed wine glasses, candy dishes with special 50 candy inside, and signs for each table. You name it they had it!

Here are the cupcakes setup for the event:


I hope you have a happy birthday Tracy! I am sure it will be a fun and fabulous way to turn fifty.

Happy Baking,
AJ

No comments:

Post a Comment