Thursday, September 22, 2011

A Super 4th Birthday!

My daughter celebrated her 4th birthday a couple of weekends ago. For the last several months she has been obsessed with superheroes. Not Barbies, Hello Kitty, baby dolls...superheroes! That made choosing her theme pretty easy. Since there are a lot of heroes to choose from, I decided to narrow in on a few - Batman, Spiderman, and Superman.  To make the party "super" the kids had superhero makeovers, played games, and met a few surprise guests.

Here are a few pictures from the party:
The cupcake table. Chocolate and vanilla cupcakes with hero ring toppers

The super friends group with our surprise guests - Batman, Superman, and Spiderman
My nephew enjoying his cupcake. He had red frosting all over his face! :)
The birthday girl after her superhero makeover

Our family with the heroes
The party was a great success, and I had so much fun planning it. Later that night my daughter was swinging in the backyard while I was picking up chairs. She said, "Mommy, that was a great great party." My heart melted and I went inside and started planning her 5th birthday party. Just kidding.

Happy 4th Birthday Bug! Mommy & Daddy love you.


Happy Baking,
AJ

No comments:

Post a Comment